Posts Tagged virtual training roi
Training and development leaders are presented with a dizzying array of virtual training modalities and approaches to choose from, but not every path leads to a measurable and sustainable increase in business results.
Finally. A webinar that delves into what it really takes to maximize the ROI of virtual training.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
11:00 a.m.-Noon (PST)
Click to register for the webinar.
Having delivered over 600 live, instructor-led virtual training sessions for our customers, 3g Selling has a wealth of experience and capability in virtual training design, development and delivery.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Martyn Lewis—principal and founder of 3g Selling and a respected thought leader on live virtual training— as he delves into the hot topic of what it takes to maximize the ROI of virtual training.
Pushing beyond the usual discussion of travel-related cost savings and convenience, Martyn discusses the deeper issues that can make or break the success of any training program—whether physical or virtual—in today’s technology-enabled world.
Emphasizing practical application of virtual training best practices, the webinar will equip training decision-makers with:
- The ROI model for live virtual training vs. physical classroom training
- The critical difference between live and asynchronous virtual training, and how the chosen modality impacts ROI
- The optimal architecture of a total, continuous learning environment
- The factors that training executives need to measure when evaluating ROI
- The top 5 traps that inhibit virtual training ROI—and how to overcome them