Posts Tagged Training magazine
This week, 3g Selling principal and founder Martyn Lewis guest authored a short article on the Training magazine blog: “7 Signs Your Live Virtual Training Didn’t Take—and Solutions to Try.”
In the article, Martyn offers some tongue-in-cheek signs your live virtual training isn’t as effective as it should be, followed by more serious strategies learning and development leaders should be employing to maximize the ROI of virtual training.
Register for the webinar here.
The webinar, entitled Engage & Inspire Learners—Virtually, covers how to enliven both the virtual classroom and self-paced computer training to create a richer learning experience.
Martyn Lewis, virtual training thought leader and founder of 3g Selling, will demonstrate:
- Bold new strategies for delivering the live virtual classroom
- Delivery approaches gleaned from broadcast media
- The integration of video, dialogue, and teamwork
- How an ongoing learning community can augment the live virtual classroom
Knoodle speaker Kelly Smith will discuss:
- Advantages of online self-paced learning environments
- Case study on how the HOPE Project at the University of California, San Diego, has successfully and engagingly delivered continuing medical education for board certification to more than 1,000 doctors and clinicians
- Demonstration on how to integrate audio, video, and presentations to create engaging online learning courses in minutes
Please join us for this lively and informative session!