Posts Tagged instructor-led training
REMOVING THE BARRIERS TO EFFECTIVE LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING
Joint Webcast with Adobe
Thursday, March 7, 2013
10:00-11:00 a.m. PT / 1:00-2:00pm ET
Unfortunately, but for good reason, individuals often associate live virtual training with technological complexity and less than compelling content. This need not be the case – in fact live virtual can provide not only an effective learning experience but can provide many other benefits to the user.
In this new world of learning, training is only one click away and does not require hours of travel and time away from the office. Among the additional benefits, over the traditional physical classroom, for these learners has been:
- To reduce the amount of time dedicated to formal training by at least 40%
- To move from having to be away for several days to integrating the training with your actual job in a series of short and focused live virtual classroom sessions
- The ability to easily and continually network with peers
To provide this level of experience to your users it does take more than simply presenting PowerPoint over the web. We have to remove the barriers to effective live virtual training and provide the learner with an easy to use interface, compelling content and active engagement.
In the webinar, Martyn Lewis, Principal and Founder of 3GS and virtual learning thought leader, will share:
- Bold new strategies for delivering the live virtual classroom
- Delivery approaches gleaned from broadcast media
- The integration of video, dialogue, and teamwork
- How an ongoing learning community can augment the live virtual classroom
WORKSHOP OFFER: 3 STEPS TO EFFECTIVE CONTINUOUS LEARNING: CREATING THE ENABLING ARCHITECTURE
We are excited to offer webinar participants a chance to win a free, 1 day, onsite workshop valued at over $8,000. The 3 Steps workshop is for L&D professionals and offers a facilitated approach that examines of number of aspects of a learning program that results in the design of a blended and continuous learning architecture. This approach can be applied across multiple learning requirements and functional areas.
We’re very pleased to announce a new webinar from 3g Selling titled “Breaking Down the Walls of the Physical Classroom: A Vision for Continuous Learning in a Technology Enabled World.” It will be broadcast on Thursday, March 17, 2011 from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PT.
Register for the webinar here.
This webinar is a must-attend event for L&D leaders and training decision-makers looking to optimize and increase the impact of their overall training mix. We look forward to having you at the event.
As workforces have become more geographically dispersed, more mobile and more reliant upon multi-threaded, continuous learning approaches, live virtual training is beginning to take center stage in the organizational training strategy. Simultaneously—and for precisely the same reasons—the effectiveness and relevance of physical classroom training has diminished greatly.
In this exclusive webinar, Martyn Lewis, Principal at 3g Selling, will explore key societal and learning trends that have fundamentally changed the way training experiences must be designed and delivered.
Focusing on learner engagement and motivation, the webinar will provide a pragmatic perspective on today’s numerous learning modalities and which work best for different learners in different contexts. We’ll then look at how—with live virtual as the centerpiece of the organizational training strategy—these modalities can fit together to create an effective and continuous learning environment.
In the webinar, you will see and learn:
- Societal and learning trends that have changed the face of training
- How and why live virtual training has emerged as the centerpiece of the organizational training strategy
- Why physical classroom training has diminished in effectivenss and relevance
- What drives learner motivation and engagement in today’s world
- The different manifestations of virtual: why real-time collaboration and interaction is still crucial to training results
- How numerous training modalities can fit into your overall training mix to create an optimal (and ongoing) training experience