Posts Tagged ES Research Group
Join us on January 25, 2012 when Beverly Lock, principal at 3g Selling, will be a panelist on ES Research Group’s Sales Thought-Leader Panel Series. Beverly’s panel, “Sales Leadership Strategies in a Virtual, Mobile, and Social World,” is a must-attend for sales managers and sales executives looking to get a handle on the new rules of engagement for sales leaders in today’s technologically-enabled world.
Sales Leadership Strategies in a Virtual, Mobile, and Social World
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 – 12:00 ET / 9:00 PT / 1800 GMT
Moderator: Dave Stein, CEO, ES Research Group (ESR)
- Dave Kurlan, CEO, Kurlan Associates
- Jim Brodo, VP Marketing, Richardson
- Beverly Lock, Principal, 3g Selling
- Donal Daly, CEO, The TAS Group
ES Research Group describes the Sales Thought-Leader Panel Series as “a panel of sales thought-leaders who will discuss and debate what works and what doesn’t. No slides, no scripts, no promotions. Live questions, via audio, from the audience.”
Find more information about the entire panel series at www.esresearch.com/thought-leaders.
Martyn’s panel, Today’s Successful Sales Managers, will take place on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
Below is the announcement from ES Research Group, with the link to reserve your seat at the table.
ES Research Group, Inc. (ESR), the leading sales training research and advisory firm will host a series of four, online panel discussions in which 16 sales industry leaders debate today’s critical sales issues. The public may listen to the unrehearsed discussions and ask questions during the live, one-hour online sessions. Free registration for any or all discussions is available at http:/www.ESResearch.com/thought-leaders
The following panel discussions will be offered:
Today’s Successful Sales Managers: Who Are They, What Do They Do, and How Do They Do It?
Wed., Oct . 12, 2011 1:00 ET
- Dave Kurlan, CEO, Kurlan Associates
- Martyn Lewis, Founder and Principal, 3gSelling
- Steve Johnson, President, The Next Level Sales Consulting
- Richard Lane, Partner, durhamlane ltd.
CRM and Other Technology-Enabled Selling Platforms and Applications: What Works and What Doesn’t?
Wed., Oct. 26, 2011, 1:00 ET
- Bruce Wedderburn, Exec VP, Huthwaite
- Rich Blakeman, SR. VP, Miller Heiman
- Joe Vance, Senior Consultant, Performance Methods, Inc.
- Donald Daly, CEO, The TAS Group
Increasing Sales Effectiveness Across a Global Sales Organization
Wed., Nov. 9, 2011, 1:00 ET
- Jonathan London, President, Improved Performance Group
- Henk van de Kuijt, Global Director International Business, Mercuri International
- Richard Barkey, CEO, Imparta
- David DiStefano, CEO, Richardson
Selling To and Negotiating With Today’s Tougher, Strategic Procurers/Buyers/Sourcers
Wed., Nov. 30, 2011, 1:00 ET
- Julie Thomas, President and CEO, ValueSelling Associates
- Brian Dietmeyer, President and CEO, Think! Inc.
- Ron D’Andrea, President, BayGroup International
- Stephanie Woods, Executive VP, Huthwaite
The Sales Thought Leader Series is sponsored by American Society of Training and Development (ASTD), Customer Think, Inside View, The Professional Society for Sales and Marketing Training (SMT), Outstart, SalesForceXP and Sales Management Association (SMA).
About ES Research Group, Inc.
ES Research Group (ESR) is the only source for independent research and advice on sales performance improvement programs and the companies that provide them. ESR offers a range of analytic and assessment reports, teleconferences and advisory services. www.esresearch.com.
ES Research Group (ESR)—the respected sales training industry analyst—recently launched a survey on virtual sales training that promises to provide unprecedented insight into industry trends that will help sales and learning leaders hone their organizational sales training strategies.
3g Selling collaborated with ESR on the development of the survey and we’re supporting them in getting the word out to our own community of customers and sales training leaders.
As Dave Stein of ESR notes on his blog, the survey is fairly comprehensive so there are a number of incentives being offered for people who complete the survey. 3g Selling’s contribution is a FREE 1-hour virtual sales training consultation. ESR is also offering a generous array of resources to survey participants, including an ebook containing the survey results.
From Dave Stein’s blog post:
Sales training continues to transition from the traditional classroom modality to virtual. This trend started back in the 1960s and 1970s, driven by Nightingale-Conant, originally publishers of sales training audiotapes. Now, the breadth of media available as learning platforms extends to nearly every electronic device at our fingertips.
Some sales trainers and sales training companies have been providing virtual learning programs and supporting reinforcement for years.
It’s ESR’s job to stay on top of trends like these for both our sales training buyer and our sales training provider audiences. So we recruited two sales training providers with leading virtual training solutions to assist us in getting the word out about this survey. 3g Selling is a leader in live, instructor-led virtual sales training. That’s one virtual modality. We’ll also be soliciting responses from many other sources to assure that we have a broad sampling of data across many industries, regions, size companies, and learning delivery preferences.
The targeted audience for completing this survey is:
- Corporate Learning & Development and/or Training Staff and Management
- Sales Management and Executives
- Sales Operations and Sales Enablement Staff or Management
- HR, Marketing, or anyone else that has a good understanding of how sales training is delivered in their company.
- (Note: This survey is not intended for third-party sales trainers to take. The results, however, should be of significant interest.)