Posts Tagged citrix online
Martyn will be presenting with our partners at Citrix Online and during the course of this highly informative and engaging session he’ll be delving into the hot topic of how to maximize the ROI from virtual learning.
Driving Virtual Learning ROI
Martyn Lewis, 3g Selling
Bob Lee, Citrix Online
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Room: Coronado G
Join Citrix Online and Martyn Lewis, Principal and Founder of 3g Selling, as we push “beyond the spreadsheet” to explore the strategic issues that define the success of training programs in today’s technology-enabled, mobile workforce. During this session, we will share real-world examples of how to leverage the power of live virtual training for richer, more impactful and engaging learning experiences.
In This Session, You’ll Learn…
- The key elements for designing an effective learning architecture that enables a continuous learning environment
- When and why self-guided learning is optimal versus facilitated learning and how the chosen modality impacts ROI
- How the live virtual classroom can deliver greater results than the physical classroom
- Ways to truly maximize the return on investment for your organization’s training dollars
Attend the Session and Win!
One participant from the session will win a FREE one-day, onsite consulting workshop from 3g Selling.
This workshop is called “3 Steps to Effective Continuous Learning: Creating the Enabling Architecure.” The workshop takes an innovative yet pragmatic approach to defining an overall learning architecture that is required to enable a continuous learning environment for the organization. The workshop will help define the optimal training approaches, modalities and plan that are unique to your organizational learning requirements.
The workshop is valued at over $5,000 and includes facilitator travel and accommodation.
To enter, just leave a business card with Bob or Martyn during the session or sign in on the sheet we’ll have available.
For more information on this offer, please visit www.3gSelling.com/3steps/.
Training and development leaders are presented with a dizzying array of virtual training modalities and approaches to choose from, but not every path leads to a measurable and sustainable increase in business results.
Finally. A webinar that delves into what it really takes to maximize the ROI of virtual training.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
11:00 a.m.-Noon (PST)
Click to register for the webinar.
Having delivered over 600 live, instructor-led virtual training sessions for our customers, 3g Selling has a wealth of experience and capability in virtual training design, development and delivery.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Martyn Lewis—principal and founder of 3g Selling and a respected thought leader on live virtual training— as he delves into the hot topic of what it takes to maximize the ROI of virtual training.
Pushing beyond the usual discussion of travel-related cost savings and convenience, Martyn discusses the deeper issues that can make or break the success of any training program—whether physical or virtual—in today’s technology-enabled world.
Emphasizing practical application of virtual training best practices, the webinar will equip training decision-makers with:
- The ROI model for live virtual training vs. physical classroom training
- The critical difference between live and asynchronous virtual training, and how the chosen modality impacts ROI
- The optimal architecture of a total, continuous learning environment
- The factors that training executives need to measure when evaluating ROI
- The top 5 traps that inhibit virtual training ROI—and how to overcome them