Archive for category Sales Strategy
Martyn’s panel, Today’s Successful Sales Managers, will take place on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
Below is the announcement from ES Research Group, with the link to reserve your seat at the table.
ES Research Group, Inc. (ESR), the leading sales training research and advisory firm will host a series of four, online panel discussions in which 16 sales industry leaders debate today’s critical sales issues. The public may listen to the unrehearsed discussions and ask questions during the live, one-hour online sessions. Free registration for any or all discussions is available at http:/www.ESResearch.com/thought-leaders
The following panel discussions will be offered:
Today’s Successful Sales Managers: Who Are They, What Do They Do, and How Do They Do It?
Wed., Oct . 12, 2011 1:00 ET
- Dave Kurlan, CEO, Kurlan Associates
- Martyn Lewis, Founder and Principal, 3gSelling
- Steve Johnson, President, The Next Level Sales Consulting
- Richard Lane, Partner, durhamlane ltd.
CRM and Other Technology-Enabled Selling Platforms and Applications: What Works and What Doesn’t?
Wed., Oct. 26, 2011, 1:00 ET
- Bruce Wedderburn, Exec VP, Huthwaite
- Rich Blakeman, SR. VP, Miller Heiman
- Joe Vance, Senior Consultant, Performance Methods, Inc.
- Donald Daly, CEO, The TAS Group
Increasing Sales Effectiveness Across a Global Sales Organization
Wed., Nov. 9, 2011, 1:00 ET
- Jonathan London, President, Improved Performance Group
- Henk van de Kuijt, Global Director International Business, Mercuri International
- Richard Barkey, CEO, Imparta
- David DiStefano, CEO, Richardson
Selling To and Negotiating With Today’s Tougher, Strategic Procurers/Buyers/Sourcers
Wed., Nov. 30, 2011, 1:00 ET
- Julie Thomas, President and CEO, ValueSelling Associates
- Brian Dietmeyer, President and CEO, Think! Inc.
- Ron D’Andrea, President, BayGroup International
- Stephanie Woods, Executive VP, Huthwaite
The Sales Thought Leader Series is sponsored by American Society of Training and Development (ASTD), Customer Think, Inside View, The Professional Society for Sales and Marketing Training (SMT), Outstart, SalesForceXP and Sales Management Association (SMA).
About ES Research Group, Inc.
ES Research Group (ESR) is the only source for independent research and advice on sales performance improvement programs and the companies that provide them. ESR offers a range of analytic and assessment reports, teleconferences and advisory services. www.esresearch.com.
See the announcement here.
For a limited time, organizations can register their sales managers and sales reps for the program and save 20% off the normal registration fee.
Interested in this offer? You can sign up here.
Who Should Register
Anyone with the responsibility for maximizing sales results from an account, a territory or a portfolio of channel partners, and/or those who manage such roles.
This program provides a unique way in which to take business and planning fundamentals to the profession of salesperson—and in a manner that sales people will embrace.
Central to the program is the belief that the sales pipeline is the very core of what selling is all about. In a totally unique way, the program reveals that the traditional sales funnel should rarely be actually shaped like a funnel. Using the ground breaking work of Martyn Lewis from Market-Partners, participants are shown how this traditional view of the sales funnel and pipeline could not only disguise what is really happening in their businesses but also be a detriment to performance, forcing time to be spent in the wrong sales activities at the wrong time.
All too often, sales forecasting is seen as a zero-value-add exercise in reporting.
This webinar—delivered by 3g Selling founder Martyn Lewis in partnership with Advantage Performance Group—delves into the crucial role sales forecasting plays in optimizing your selling strategy and supporting the role of the sales manager as business leader and coach.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why current approaches to sales forecasting yield little result while burdening sales organizations with unnecessary administration
- The 5 typical mistakes made in forecasting approaches
- An optimal approach to best practice sales forecasting
- The 7 secrets of creating an accurate sales forecast
- Why the sales forecasting process is key to effective coaching