Thursday, February 5, 2015 10:00:00 AM PST – 11:00:00 AM PST
In the last five to ten years the way we live, work, and play has massively changed. Thanks to technology we now live our lives in a far more connected way in which we can communicate, collaborate, coordinate and gain access to information in ways that would have been previously unimaginable. Yet we are still to really harness the power of technology in the corporate learning world. Although there are some notable standouts, we still see eLearning and webinars that are far from the vision of highly engaging and effective learning experiences.
In this session Martyn Lewis from 3GS will explore the counter-intuitive reasons that are often responsible for less than effective virtual learning, and will share best practices and approaches for architecting powerful virtual learning experiences. He will share the formula for being able to successfully leverage technology to deliver virtual learning programs that are not only engaging but lead to superior business results over the traditional ILT classroom.
In this session you will learn:
• Why most attempts to deliver virtual learning leave a lot to be desired
• The true key to gaining learner engagement
• 7 techniques we can adopt from the broadcast media
• The 3 biggest mistakes when developing virtual learning programs
• How to effectively blend asynchronous and live virtual for powerful results
• What we can do in the virtual world that we could not do in the classroom, and how this enables highly impactful results
Participants will also be able to qualify for a giveaway (value $12,000) from 3GS of a one-day workshop where 3GS will share more of its methodology and work with a corporate learning team to apply these principles to one of their own learning programs.